Saturday, August 30, 2008

photo shoot

One time when we were visiting my grandparents, my Grampa sent a bag home with us to give to my Mom. Things she had forgotten at their house at some point. In that bag were two pairs of some of the largest glasses she had worn over the years. Of course she no longer wanted them - but we certainly did! For at least a year now, these two pairs of glasses have sat in a vase on the counter (the kind of vase that sits behind our computer holding pens, tissue paper flowers and any other random thing you want but have no place to put it). Occasionally we bring them out and dance around or wear them to the grocery store. But today Mackenzie and Josh opted for the much loved photo shoot. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I remember, these very same glasses came out when we rocked our 30th!!!! I have pics of you and your mom!! HAHAHA .....and you and your daughter are 80's look alikes!!! HAHAHA

Love Rae