Saturday, September 6, 2008

my husband's a stud

I have to give props to my husband - who is a stud. Truly, I should be giving him props every single day for the millions of amazing things he does. But I don't.

*Note to self - start giving hubby more props*

But what I have to commend him for today is the fact that he is spending the weekend riding his bike around Mt. Rainier with his dad. For me, picturing the two of them trucking along only to stop for a sandwich, a beer, or to watch the first Seahawks game of the season - gives me pure pleasure. I can only say that I hope they're having an amazing time.


1 comment:

Eileen said...

I guess it was a great adventure. They will be talking about it for years to come. They sure looked like tired boys when they biked into the driveway today