Sunday, September 21, 2008

playing in the rain

Wow, is it just me or does everyone feel like no matter how you try to pause for a minute - things are always busy?!

Well Saturday night Mike and I decided it was time to unwind and have a little date time. We had our fabulous sitter, Whitney, come hold down the fort while we took the races. The cyclocross races, that is!! If you have never gone, you definitely should. Being at these races are so flippin' fun! They are what I would call dang rowdy and the camaraderie is just amazing. Everyone cheers - for everyone! And the cowbells are a ringin'. And we're all doing it while standing in pouring down rain. With two beers in our hands because the line is way too long to hold only one!

Wait - I'm now thinking I won't give you any more detail or convince you to go the next one because the beer line will be even longer...

So onto the pictures!










No comments: