Saturday, October 25, 2008

at first i was afraid

I was petrified. I saw that sign that said face and body armor was recommended, and felt totally unprepared. But instead of turning back, we carried on...








Last Saturday Mike and I went and rocked the I-5 colonnade mountain bike park. I can't tell you how cool this place is. Of course we tooled around in the beginner side, doing new jump after new jump to really get it down so that some day we can move onto the crazy side of it! I hope this becomes a regular thing of ours to do. And if you live in the area, you should at least go look at it. I saw some people doing things in the advanced area that was like watching the X games.

http://evergreenmtb.org/wiki/index.php?title=Trail:I-5_Colonnade

Happy riding!




3 comments:

Eileen said...

You Rock. What a brave girl

Anonymous said...

It takes guts to ride that stuff. Lisa, you are extreme. *smooch*

Anonymous said...

Soooo very proud of you, what an adventure! The looks on you face are priceless!You go girl!
-Rae