Sunday, October 5, 2008

here a payton, there a payton, everywhere a payton payton

I'm trying to remember a time that I've ever run into another little girl with Payton's name. I've heard people say "oh, I know a younger Payton" or "so and so's such and such's name is Payton" or even "I've met boys named Payton". But I personally, have never met one.

Well that came to an end today at Payton's soccer game. We played a team with 3 Paytons on it. All I heard for an hour straight was:

"Go Payton"
"Kick it Payton"
"Hustle Payton"
"Payton, pass it to Payton"

I can only imagine that my poor daughter's head was spinning. Especially since at one point, all 4 Paytons were on the field at the same time!! So we had to start cheering her nicknames, so she'd know we were talking to her.

It was pretty comical.

No comments: