Tuesday, October 21, 2008

too cool to explain

I have this friend who is too cool to explain. I could tell a million stories, but no matter how well I told them, it wouldn't do her justice. You just have to know her to know.

For example, I had this one favorite moment with my favorite friend in mention, when unsuspectingly the UPS man came to drop off a package. She signed her name and when asked how to spell her last name (a routine question by all the men in brown) she went ahead and spelled it for him. S-P-E-A-R-S. And assured him that it was Spears, in case he didn't notice. The funny thing is this is not her last name, but a silent tribute to Britney.

Or the time she spelled it T-I-M-B-E-R-L-A-K-E. Due to the fact that she would soon be married to this
much loved superstar.

Did I mention the time that she picked me up, both of us late for where we were going, and spun out on a freshly manicured lawn in an upscale neighborhood in order to pass a garbage truck?

I think I remember a time that involved a cheese stick.

Or receiving a penis pokey book.

Then there was the time when she wore dark pants due to some unusual anal leakage.

As well as the time that she came over to just watch tv with my family in our jammies.

And I can't ever forget the times that she has been there for me. Just to giggle, listen, or hear me cry. To be a great friend to me... and to my family.

This blog is to you,
______. Thank you for being such a special friend. I hope you're feeling better today.

ps - the only reason I'm not saying your name is because of the anal leakage comment. But you know who you are. :)












Oops - I hope the picture doesn't give it away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) you are the best. thanks! that made me feel really good!