Sunday, December 21, 2008

snow bunny christmas

Before beginning this post - I have to tell you that I'm playing around with a new font color for the new year. Each post before 2009 will be written in another hue. Please leave me some feedback and maybe your preference will be the new thing. Or maybe I'll just keep it the same. You never know! Now onto business... in orange.

This weekend was rad! I know rad isn't a word you hear every day, but it certainly puts across a point. And the point is that I felt like I was about 10 years old this weekend!! Why was it so great? Well because we got to have Christmas celebration numero dos.

Celebration number two came in the form of skiing, snowboarding, waterparking and just playing around with my Dad, Kay, Nick, Courtney, Sarah, Cory and our kiddos. We spent the weekend in Kellogg, Idaho at this perfect little resort at the base of Silver Mountain. This place was great! Not only could you walk out your door and onto the gondola but there was a water park on site, along with numerous fire pits and hot tubs surrounded by 20 inches of new snow all over the grounds. But the thing that really made it perfect, was that we were there with so many loved ones.

I mean, I know it might not sound like the hippest thing to say, but the people in my family are the coolest folks I know. So to get to spend a weekend just chillin' with them, is something that I wish for daily. Even if it was a whirlwind, it was amazing. So thank you Dad and Kay, for bringing us all together for a perfect celebration.

Love you!



Oh, and I don't think orange is going to be a keeper.

No comments: