Wednesday, April 8, 2009

old camera - new treasures

Sometimes, if you're me, you do stupid things. (actually lots of times) Like drop your phone in the toilet. Or run straight into stationary walls. Or even leave your camera at a house other than your own. And if you're going to leave your camera at someone else's house, you make sure that it's a house that's a good 45 minutes away - making for difficult retrieval. So this causes you to have to find your old beast of a camera and charge up the ole batteries. But sometimes these little accidents produce big treasures that you didn't even know you had. Such as this:

3 comments:

Mike said...

Bees! I was going outside to battle the bees!

Unknown said...

Say what you want. We'll never REALLY know.

Mike said...

Look how shiny I was. Hot day, I guess. Also, I want that red Nishiki back!