Monday, May 18, 2009

tomorrow i will blog

I totally promise I'm going to. It's meant to happen. I've even made a tidy little list of things I need to blog about. I just need to actually sit down to do so instead of creating a quiz on Facebook. So here's a list of things you can look forward to reading about:

The blanket I made
The yard work we did
How the beer is good
The 30 miler I rode alone
Our dirty space costumes
My frickin' fantabulous Mother's Day
My new tat (and how I'm so hard)
The veggie dispute (strike that - I actually did a draft and it was pretty bad)
My sweet pinch pot collection
Mackenzie's birthday
and last, but certainly not least....
My husband's butt (and how I like to touch it).

Okay, maybe not the last one. I might keep that to myself.

But I promise if you come back soon, there will be much fun had by all.

So while you wait, please enjoy this really talented dog...


7 comments:

Mike said...

Because you are so far behind on teh blogging, and lest you lose valuable (and profitable $$$) readers, here are a few more ideas to ponder:

1) Red Mill burgers, or home-made on the bbq? Discuss.

2) Why do the kids' rooms smell do funky?

3) What is the deal with Bill Wixey of Q13 Fox? Is he a morning anchor, human interest guy, or just a bit-story schlub?

4) I have to poop.

5) Dream getaway: 14-day European tourist whirlwind, or 2 nights in those treehouses in Oregon? Discuss.

Lisa Hahn said...

All good ideas, Mr. Hahn, and ones that have been discussed before within these 4 walls. So, I do think I will share this with our readers. It just might take me another 2 months to get all of it done... and by then we will have already been to the treehouse wonderland in Oregon. :)

Anonymous said...

A "NEW TAT"??? What??? We totally need more conversation!! Our lives have made us tooo busy and we need our a.m. talks back!! I sooo miss you sooo much! I love you!
-Rae

Anonymous said...

.....And OREGON??? NOT MONTANA??
Sadness :(
-Rae

Eileen said...

Looking forward to it.

Mike said...

It's past tomorrow. And you ain't blogged.

Lisa Hahn said...

I know! I'm so bad! But I thought that skateboarding dog would be distracting enough so that no one would notice. :)