Monday, August 11, 2008

pineapple express

Tonight I went to the movie with two of my great friends, Kate and Amy. Let's go to "Pineapple Express", Kate said! Sure thing! I didn't really know what it was but I was certainly down for a night with the ladies. So we decided to meet up before to hang out and then go to the 8:15 showing. After all, it is a school night and we can't be out too late!

We had such a great time before the movie! We pulled up some seats at Mexico and had some much needed girl time. We laughed, we got loud, we may have even cussed a little. We were having so much fun that we missed the 8:15 movie and decided to stay put until the next one. Who cares if it's a school night...

So here we are in the later movie. It starts, I giggle. It keeps going. I try to giggle. By the end. I'm just tired. As much as it was a hard realization for me to make, I did finally see that I am getting old. I was definitely the wrong demographic for this flick.

I promptly went home to check my head for gray hairs. :)

Thanks for the fun night, girls! It was so great to see you!

No comments: