Saturday, August 16, 2008

reasons I'm excited about this week

  • It was 90 degrees out yesterday and is supposed to be the same today!! Now this is what I call summer!
  • Joshy is home this weekend!
  • After constantly hounding Mike (for years) about getting to go to a Seahawks game, he's taking me to one tonight! John Hahn gave us his tickets since they have a prior engagement this fine evening. Thanks John!
  • Payton is going to a water park in Missoula with my much loved friends, Mighty and Bill and their kiddos. I'm happy that although I live hundreds of miles away and can't spend the time with them I'd like to, at least my kids can when they get back to visit. Thank you for being such good friends!
  • My Dad and Kay are coming here on Wednesday so we can hang out for a few days, go to the Gorge and then head to Idaho to do some totally extreme biking in the mountains! I am absolutely thrilled about all 4 of those days!!
  • My dear friend Becca Loo is meeting us at the Gorge on Friday! Yay Becca! (I'm also excited to hear that although she was working at Sturgis this last week or so, she is coming to me with all 10 fingers and toes intact.)

And the number one reason why I'm excited today is... *drum roll please*
  • My little ladies come home this week!!! Mackenzie will arrive on Wednesday with my folks. And Payton will meet us in Idaho on Saturday. I feel like this summer's visit with their dad has been the longest ever and can't wait to snuggle the heck out of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great week you have planned. Should be great fun.

Anonymous said...

i am watching the stupidest movie called ella enchanted and they just broke out into a queen song.