Monday, January 12, 2009

thank goodness for my mommy

Today is a day that is so so so special to me because it's my mama's birthday. It's a time that I wish I could give her the world - just like she's always given me. It's a day that I wish I knew some way to show her how much I, and everyone in her life, appreciates and loves her. But unfortunately, all I have to offer is haiku:

german chocolate cake
is what i would always ma
ke
for my mom this day

Happy Birthday, Mommy.
I love you so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh my god-That blog so brought back memories of driving in the car with your family on a road trip, and that songs and others,played over and over and over!!! We would laugh and sing our hearts out!!! I just cried alittle! such an awesome memory-thank you too auntie, for such an awesome childhood (and adult suprises!)I love you and Happy, Happy Birthday!-Love
Dani Rae