Saturday, August 15, 2009

new focus

For anybody who has been reading this blog at all, you know that I've always focused on my life and how damn lovely it is. I am a lucky girl and daily I found myself wanting to scream it from the mountain tops. And whether this was anything that anybody else wanted to read didn't matter to me. My lovely life is what mattered. And still does...

But a big focus for me right now is getting myself to good. And by that I mean in my career, and as a parent, a friend and a wife. I'm trying to make decisions that are good for my body, the people I love, and for our world - so that my kids (and someday grandkids) can sit back and rave about their lovely lives. You could say that I'm basically trying to stop and smell the roses a little more often - and in a way that doesn't harmfully impact the beauty around me.

So this is your warning that my blog may have a little bit of a different tone going forward. Maybe. It really isn't entirely planned out yet. But this way you can't say that I didn't warn you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is scarrying me!!!! Whats next.....your fun filled life is already interesting.....confused, (and tring to make a weird face with the keys to see my confusion isnt working,) so does that get the point across??? hahaha Love ya no matter what!!!!!
Love Rae