Wednesday, November 19, 2008

mowhawk?

Yes. That's right. I said mowhawk. "Why?" you may ask. Well, because my daughter came home with one. And as much as I want to be able to say "what the heck were you thinking - now see what you have to wear around all the time?!?", I can't. Because she has that gorgeous talent of being able to pull off anything AND making it look good. So really all I can do is commend her on her bravery. At that age, I would not have been able to shave my head! My giant bangs, big perm, and concern for what other people thought meant way too much to me... Therefore, I have to say I'm proud.

You go girl.



1 comment:

Mike said...

I love this post. You have such a great, positive way of looking at things. Especially the things that freak a dad out. Thanks for keeping us balanced :) -mikey